News from Baghdad

A small spot to describe to a certain extent what it is like for the soldiers here in Iraq. I must remain anonymous as there may be some who would view this as an "official" posting, however, it is not. Just some personal views on the politics and public views in this war that has been to oftentimes tainted by the sensationalism of the media.

Name:
Location: Home, United States

I enjoy my job to the fullest, regardless of the political climate at any particular time. My family and my soldiers are the central focal point of my existence as well as my religious viewpoints.

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Well, let's see...back to the keyboard. It has been some time since I have posted anything, mainly because there wasn't anything worth posting, I suppose.

I'm back in the great state of Texas, albeit, not where I deployed from the first time. Currently I'm awaiting the date when my current unit will deploy, (I know the timeframe, just not the exact date). I look forward to going again, if only to see how much the country has changed since the last time I went.

I'll try to do my best to keep everyone in the "loop" as far as I can without compromising OPSEC. I look forward to writing again. It helped ease things a bit and keep everyone informed without bias from the news media.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by counter.bloke.com
Google
http://www.aakz.com/kerry/viewthread.php?tid=6