News from Baghdad

A small spot to describe to a certain extent what it is like for the soldiers here in Iraq. I must remain anonymous as there may be some who would view this as an "official" posting, however, it is not. Just some personal views on the politics and public views in this war that has been to oftentimes tainted by the sensationalism of the media.

Name:
Location: Home, United States

I enjoy my job to the fullest, regardless of the political climate at any particular time. My family and my soldiers are the central focal point of my existence as well as my religious viewpoints.

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

10 November 2004

To all of my husbands faithful readers of "News From Baghdad" He had a safe journey back to Iraq. Unfortunely his internet service is down at this time and he can not "Blog". Please keep checking back as I'm sure he will have lots to say when he can get back online. Thank you for all your support of Jay and his soldiers as well as all other soldiers who are fighting this War and their families. "God Bless You All."

Until Jay's next "Blog" Stay safe.

At home wife waiting for News From Bagdad. :-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This must be very hard on you,
you and your family are in our prayers.
Connie

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by counter.bloke.com
Google
http://www.aakz.com/kerry/viewthread.php?tid=6